Lauren Shea Hickok

A daily update on the health of accident victim Lauren Shea Hickok. All comments will be read to Shea for encouragement during this ordeal and kept for her review once she has recovered. Shea's latest CD is now available on iTunes. Go to the iTunes Store and search for Shea Hickok to order.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Some Movement

When the doctor squeezed Shea's thigh she reacted by raising her hands and pulling her knees up slightly. The doctors were extremely pleased with this reaction.

Once again, we are encouraged.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan Snodgrass, my son, told me about your accident. I am and will be praying for you and your family. My heart goes out to you and all who love you.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shea,

You are in my prayers constanly, when God wakes up in the middle of the night, I pray for you! So excited to see what God is going to do in your life! Our family goes to the Bridge, you may not know me by name, I work at Walk Thru the Bible.

Love,
Beverly Carter

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nov. 23, 2005
Hello Shea,
my name is Madisen Johnson. I'm 9 years old. I go to the Bridge Church too. I really hope that you get better before Christmas. This Thanksgiving I am thankful that you are showing signs of getting better. I know God is going to make you better. God is watching over you because you are a great Christian. God Bless You Shea,
Maddie Johnson

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home