Lauren Shea Hickok

A daily update on the health of accident victim Lauren Shea Hickok. All comments will be read to Shea for encouragement during this ordeal and kept for her review once she has recovered. Shea's latest CD is now available on iTunes. Go to the iTunes Store and search for Shea Hickok to order.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Less is More

Today was a day we were all looking forward to... but progress has its price.

The progress is that Shea had her trach tube reduced and her feeding tube removed, but only at the cost of quite a bit of discomfort. All family visitations (other than Steve and Susan) were called off as rest seemed to be the most pressing requirement.

Just a note... as we near the end of Shea's hospital stay, updates to the blog may not happen daily as we will only post when situations warrant. Having said that, we welcome your comments, even if there is no new post... as they are still a source of encouragement for Shea and the family.

We love you all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Beautiful Shea Stahrr 4 Life!

I am so glad that you had a great Christmas. I remember last year at the Christmas Eve service I cried because I missed your beautiful voice, and this year I cried because I was so glad at the amazing things that God has done. I am praying for you and your body's healing. I love you beautiful girl.

XoXo
Amy Heart <3 (4 Life) :)

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SHea'
Sweetheart I just want to say thankyou for the way you moved us to worship this afternoon as Rachel shared your songs with a friend. We had listened to them many times but it was so evident that the Lord was present as she played them today. You have such a marvelous gift and it continues to be expressed in many ways. We are praying sweet girl that you have grace and strength each day to do the work God has for you to do to recover. We're pulling for you. Love you Sue Sunderland

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Shea: This is Debbie Miller. I just checked the morning update before starting my day. I will actually miss reading "your story" every morning, but I praise the Lord for His Mercy and goodness in your recovery. Bless you Child. Steve and Susan it was nice to "see you again".
With the Love of Jesus. Debbie (linda evans friend and now yours.)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home