Lauren Shea Hickok

A daily update on the health of accident victim Lauren Shea Hickok. All comments will be read to Shea for encouragement during this ordeal and kept for her review once she has recovered. Shea's latest CD is now available on iTunes. Go to the iTunes Store and search for Shea Hickok to order.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Shea's Christmas Tree


The friends that work with Shea brought her a Christmas tree complete with hand made decorations.

Here is a poem that was on one of the ornaments:

Angel Shea

Who would have known?
What a surprise!
We had an angel right before our eyes
Sweet, graceful, angelic face.
Never to hurt a soul.
Only to embrace.
Sadness has happened to bring us together.
To be there for Shea, our angel forever.

Written by - Jaime Hudson

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the christmas tree, so cute! love ya girl kati

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shea,
I am so glad that you got your Christmas Tree! I coulnt wait for you to get it! It looks so beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful day! Just know that i am still Praying for you!
I Love YOu Girl!
Happy Christmas Eve, My Shea Angel!
Love ,
Renea

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! It is wonderful to have Shea back in Atlanta. My prayer is that this Christmas is full of rest for all of you. Christ is the reason for the season and Shea is an inspiration to so many people. It is great to witness one of God's many miracles. Enjoy your family and friends. Love & prayers, Phyllis Denicke
PS The Christmas Tree is perfect.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all the Hickoks from the Taylors in Scottsdale!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read about your accident and i've followed your subsequent progress. I check your blog, Shea, at least twice a day. I am so inspired by the love, respect, and faith your family and close ones have. I am even more inspired by you. I am so happy that you have come to being able to share love, conversations, and closeness. I know you have much road ahead but can you even believe how blessd and fortunate you are?! It makes me stronger to hear of your strength. It makes me more loving to hear of your love. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. You are in my thoughts.
- a close friend of your cousin Lorna -

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home